AMD Start Now
This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Start Now. They take an average of 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0512.613.9252
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:47:07.377