AMD Start Now
This page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe and occupies 6.47 MB (6786784 bytes).
AMD Start Now is composed of the following executables which occupy 22.72 MB (23821088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.47 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (497.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.73 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (39.20 KB)
- cnext.exe (4.66 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0203.1043.19267
of AMD Start Now. For more AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:49:16.513