AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe and occupies 135.50 KB (138752 bytes).
AMD Start Now is comprised of the following executables which take 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2014.0415.1505.25206
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:28:43.347