AMD Start Now
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Start Now's primary file takes around 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Start Now. They occupy about 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0806.2138.37096
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:30:34.923