AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Start Now program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. AMD Start Now's main file takes about 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) and is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0527.29.42172
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-12 12:44:58.890