AMD Start Now
This web page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the app AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 6.46 MB (6778880 bytes) on disk and is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They take 22.98 MB (24093760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (40.20 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.77 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2016.0321.1015.16463
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:58:33.120