AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Start Now. They take about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Start Now version 2014.0620.2255.39388
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:18:03.103