AMD Start Now
You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Start Now. They take about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0428.2130.36845
of AMD Start Now. You can find here a few links to other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-04 19:06:30.410