AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe and its approximative size is 135.50 KB (138752 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Start Now. They take 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0304.2131.38669
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:11:45.177