AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Start Now. They take about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1211.1508.27115
of AMD Start Now. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:23:36.340