AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. AMD Start Now's primary file takes about 6.48 MB (6791424 bytes) and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.82 MB (23933504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.48 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (538.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.90 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (39.20 KB)
- cnext.exe (4.66 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.1223.1060.19763
of AMD Start Now. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 13:51:25.083