AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk and is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0317.240.2960
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-13 23:05:10.217