AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more data about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 101.00 KB (103424 bytes) on disk and is titled AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now is composed of the following executables which occupy 454.50 KB (465408
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Start Now version 2013.0418.1206.19803
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:59:16.803