AMD Start Now
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk.
AMD Start Now is composed of the following executables which occupy 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0310.439.6432
of AMD Start Now. You can find here a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 12:43:57.037