AMD Start Now
This page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more data about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk and is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Start Now. They occupy about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Start Now version 2014.0605.2359.41265
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-31 14:11:18.383