AMD Start Now
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Start Now program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD Start Now's main file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now is composed of the following executables which take 479.20 KB (490696
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Start Now version 2015.0216.2124.38470
only. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 18:34:00.300