AMD Start Now
This info is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe and occupies 137.00 KB (140288 bytes).
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Start Now version 2014.0304.1709.30728
only. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 02:30:51.000