AMD Start Now
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. AMD Start Now's primary file takes around 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) and is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 450.50 KB (461312
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2013.0605.2327.40281
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-18 10:29:47.300