AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe and its approximative size is 101.00 KB (103424 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AMD Start Now. They take about 437.00 KB (447488
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0416.2338.40605
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:57:07.127