AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe and it has a size of 135.50 KB (138752 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Start Now. They take about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0522.559.8910
of AMD Start Now. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-24 08:27:20.700