AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the AMD Start Now's primary executable file and it takes about 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk.
AMD Start Now is comprised of the following executables which take 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Start Now version 2014.0311.2226.38444
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Start Now with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:52:18.260