AMD Start Now
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe and its approximative size is 137.00 KB (140288 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Start Now. They take 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0315.217.2174
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Start Now from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:02:03.320