AMD Start Now
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. AMD Start Now's primary file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Start Now version 2016.0615.455.7018
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:31:10.343