This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. AMD Settings is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2018.0518.244.3091
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:59:17.330