This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Settings's main file takes about 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Settings. They take about 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0323.1131.18908
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 15:22:42.320