AMD Settings is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and occupies 308.88 KB (316296 bytes).
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2018.0507.1838.31713
alone. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 18:46:53.300