AMD Settings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 308.88 KB (316296 bytes).
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.61 MB (6927696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.53 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0921.214.2179
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found automatically. When you select AMD Settings in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 18:06:45.597