This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2018.0430.1826.31356
only. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 04:08:11.327