This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
to get more details about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. The application's main executable file is named AmigoMiniloader.exe and occupies 35.78 KB (36640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Warface. They take about 5.07 MB (5321056
bytes) on disk.
- AmigoMiniloader.exe (35.78 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.68 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.86
of Warface. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 10:11:41.210