Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 197.45 KB (202192 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 482.50 KB (494082
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (197.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5213
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 06:53:24.090