You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.46 MB (6772736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (69.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.88 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.63 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2019.0704.0559.10793
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 03:09:20.710