This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Settings's main file takes around 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Settings. They take about 7.03 MB (7369040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- AUEPAC.exe (36.00 KB)
- AUEPDU.exe (57.00 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (9.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (75.00 KB)
- AUEPUC.exe (10.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (11.00 KB)
- AUEPVersionGenerator.exe (6.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0213.1825.33127
of AMD Settings. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 13:26:53.410