This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Settings's main file takes around 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Settings. They take about 7.03 MB (7369040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- AUEPAC.exe (36.00 KB)
- AUEPDU.exe (57.00 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (9.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (75.00 KB)
- AUEPUC.exe (10.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (11.00 KB)
- AUEPVersionGenerator.exe (6.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0213.1825.33127
of AMD Settings. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 13:26:53.410