This page contains detailed information on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more info about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Youtube AdBlock is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, regulated by the user's decision. Youtube AdBlock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Youtube AdBlock's primary file takes about 1.66 MB (1735849 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.66 MB (1735849
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find here a few links to other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-21 14:27:27.983