This page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Company Inc.. Please open http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s page. Youtube AdBlock is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Youtube AdBlock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.91 MB (2005910 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.63 MB (2754416
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.91 MB)
- wi3us34.exe (184.88 KB)
- Mjj_X2.exe (546.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program released by the software company Company Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 09:12:23.903