Youtube AdBlock is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Youtube AdBlock. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.31 MB (1378062 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.77 MB (1856174
bytes) on disk.
- 4UNsJSe.exe (141.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.31 MB)
- U0W7NMdTMs.exe (324.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find below info on other application versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Youtube AdBlock from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program offered by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 12:59:36.870