This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Company Inc.. More information about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe. Youtube AdBlock's primary file takes around 3.27 MB (3426927 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.27 MB (3426927
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Youtube AdBlock. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Youtube AdBlock is a program offered by Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Youtube AdBlock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-06 20:26:53.153