This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Company Inc.. You can see more info about Youtube AdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.26 MB (2368000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They occupy an average of 2.26 MB (2368000
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. After you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 14:30:43.023