Youtube AdBlock is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Company Inc.. You can see more info related to Youtube AdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the Youtube AdBlock program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2011266 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.31 MB (2422354
bytes) on disk:
- 9HQUROc.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.92 MB)
- 8145gG.exe (297.45 KB)
This page is about Youtube AdBlock version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Youtube AdBlock we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Youtube AdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-09 09:04:20.533