This web page contains complete information on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more information about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Usually the Youtube AdBlock program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Youtube AdBlock's primary file takes about 1.39 MB (1454875 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They occupy about 1.85 MB (1943227
bytes) on disk.
- liXBho7.exe (141.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
- 4iToLG47bE.exe (335.45 KB)
This data is about Youtube AdBlock version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Youtube AdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. When you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 07:29:02.650