You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Company Inc.. Further information about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the Youtube AdBlock application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.35 MB (1419006 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.82 MB (1908894
bytes) on disk.
- 4wFTMRd.exe (141.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.35 MB)
- o6vBn3h3dY.exe (336.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Youtube AdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program released by Company Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 13:29:08.533