This web page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Company Inc.. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more facts about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Usually the Youtube AdBlock application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.05 MB (3197066 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They occupy about 3.05 MB (3197066
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find below info on other application versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-13 19:17:14.803