Youtube AdBlock is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. More information about Company Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1241637 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Youtube AdBlock. They occupy about 1.65 MB (1727429
bytes) on disk.
- a0zuSpl.exe (142.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.18 MB)
- g5mddaxQAw.exe (331.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find below info on other versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application marketed by Company Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 18:11:20.667