Youtube AdBlock is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.04 MB (2135100 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Youtube AdBlock. They occupy 2.44 MB (2557452
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (2.04 MB)
- wmOK9bd.exe (110.00 KB)
- CmASWM9.exe (302.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Youtube AdBlock. For other Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. When you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 16:20:31.750