You can find on this page details on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Youtube AdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the Youtube AdBlock application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's main executable file and it takes close to 1.16 MB (1213105 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock is comprised of the following executables which take 1.61 MB (1687457
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (1.16 MB)
- Whld7R6.exe (140.12 KB)
- XEZDkk9yZr.exe (323.12 KB)
This data is about Youtube AdBlock version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Youtube AdBlock we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program released by Company Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 16:28:13.970