This info is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Company Inc.. Please open http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s page. Usually the Youtube AdBlock program is found in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.68 MB (1757140 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.18 MB (2290796
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.68 MB)
- xEOnrYL.exe (155.30 KB)
- x8Dhsk7.exe (365.85 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Youtube AdBlock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program by Company Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 12:07:57.973