You can find below details on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the software Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Youtube AdBlock's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.93 MB (2019385 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which take 2.64 MB (2771003
bytes) on disk:
- brds8Yx.exe (187.92 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.93 MB)
- LXVFxO.exe (546.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Youtube AdBlock. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Youtube AdBlock from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-08 10:45:34.893