Youtube AdBlock is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s page. Youtube AdBlock is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Youtube AdBlock's primary file takes about 1.30 MB (1362415 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Youtube AdBlock. They occupy about 1.76 MB (1849231
bytes) on disk.
- huOAJTw.exe (140.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- cFsxSEYrUW.exe (334.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Youtube AdBlock. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. When you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 14:30:41.300