This page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Company Inc.. More info about the application Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.97 MB (2069504 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They take 1.97 MB (2069504
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program by Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 13:45:26.390