You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Youtube AdBlock's main file takes about 1.92 MB (2013298 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which take 2.31 MB (2424386
bytes) on disk:
- hUGC0NM.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.92 MB)
- ZGMvPtAr.exe (297.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by Company Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found automatically. When you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 10:48:28.603