Youtube AdBlock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. More details about Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Youtube AdBlock. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.84 MB (1929083 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They take 2.23 MB (2341243
bytes) on disk.
- mJwXmC9.exe (104.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.84 MB)
- 9dsgsujU.exe (297.59 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by the software company Company Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. After you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-27 02:22:57.730